[Vision2020] 1 in 4 Homeless is a Veteran

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:37:21 PST 2007

Yet again, Tom hurls insults toward the members of v2020 and he connects.  Take a hike for 30 days as you promised Tom and don't bother giving us yet another excuse of why you, in your own mind, don't agree that your continuing offensive remarks are insulting to members of v2020.

BTW all, I had a nice conversation with Janesta at the corner of 3rd and Jackson last Friday night as she was volunteering her time getting  her message out on the upcoming vote and she talked to me about her work with the under priveleged.  I promised her a donation to a cause of her choice.

-Scott