[Vision2020] Alert: IRS spoof

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:01:50 PST 2007

I just recieved an e-mail from the IRS. . . very official looking with flags flying and eagles soaring.  They tell me I have a refund coming.  All I have to do is give them info. . . my SS#, bank account, etc.

This is NOT the IRS!

I would never have opened it except I really do have some money coming back and I was rather surprised they were comtacting me this way.

So be advised and beware. . . trusting little old ladies should be warned about this scam.

Ellen A. Roskovich