[Vision2020] Future of 'vizpeeps' posts?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Nov 8 07:20:38 PST 2007

Vizzz Peeps, (Scott didn't use enough "z"s, but I digress)

I still have a sense of humor, and I'm still the same guy.

I may not post as much in the future but I will continue to monitor the
goings on.  And, if something strikes me funny, I'll share it.

Thanks to those who supported me, and thanks to those who didn't who
have come out and congratulated me.  I look forward to serving.

In the immortal words of Lone Watie, I shall endeavor to perservere.

DC