[Vision2020] Future of 'vizpeeps' posts?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:31:40 PST 2007

I expect some properly acerbic comments about that certain junior college down south as "the game" approaches Nov. 17th, Dan.   Carl Westberg Jr.

From: areaman at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:20:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Future of 'vizpeeps' posts?

Vizzz Peeps, (Scott didn't use enough "z"s, but I
digress)

I still have a sense of humor, and I'm still the same
guy.

I may not post as much in the future but I will
continue to monitor the goings on.  And, if something strikes me funny,
I'll share it.

Thanks to those who supported me, and thanks to those
who didn't who have come out and congratulated me.  I look forward to
serving.

In the immortal words of Lone Watie, I shall endeavor
to perservere.

DC