[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:39:38 PST 2007

Gary --

I'm not being an 'insidious hypocrite.' I've always supported a
boycott of kirker-owned businesses, and if you read my history, you
can find out why I've boycotted them and encouraged others to do so. I
am under no compulsion to spend my money financing the spread of ideas
I find objectionable, and, since the Kirk has a compulsory tithe,
spending my money at kirker-owned businesses requires me to donate to
the Kirk itself.

Also, I might suggest that perhaps Dale f'ing Courtney does not have
the best insight into the management practices of the Co-op, and that
his prurient fire-the-infidels fantasy is based more on his own
particular delusions than on reality?

-- ACS