[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Nov 5 21:55:31 PST 2007

You have one heck of a lot of gall talking about negative rhetoric in
the campaign.

You should reread your posts this past month.  Many of us see through
you and your mean and nasty nature.  I am curious, did you know about
the infamous"boycott" flyer distributed via an employee at the Moscow
Food Coop?  What do you think about that?

You are right on one account - the MCA should take a close look at
how they ran this campaign - supporters using such language as "child
hater" and in "league with the devil" against decent candidates.