[Vision2020] The "Flyer" --

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:37:32 PST 2007

IT WAS MADE PUBLIC BY DOUGIE-BOY AND HIS RESIDENT LACKY GEEK-BOY...who, btw, said in his (Doug's) FIRST memo to the world about this subject that he was dropping the subject because the Co-Op took care of the issue -   AND THEN WENT/HAS GONE ON TO PUBLISH NO LESS THAN THREE OTHER MISSIVES ABOUT THIS CRAP PILE HE'S CREATED....again.

Oh and Dale - seems like you've got competition in the guise of Gary C....seems like he's replaced Doug Farris and is not quickly making a move for your seat....I'd watch my back if I were you.  You may quickly find yourself on the outs like so many other dougiewhippingboys have.

J  :]