[Vision2020] The "Flyer" --

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:32:30 PST 2007

Nope!  Call it what it really REALLY is - an attempt by a lacky of Dougie's to make him and his bunch look like victims - AGAIN!

Of course, they aren't since HE (Dougie-Boy) is the person (along with his number two lacky and resident geek, Dale Courtney) to publish said list and said "flyer-that-isn't" and make a public and very stupid attempt to look like the dog-that-was-kicked when he simply wasn't and isn't.

The "list" was not given to customers, patrons, vendors, comers-in, not no one, not no how, not no way.  It was simply left on a table in an "employee's only" area to be read by interested-only persons.  DOUG made this mess public.

Hey Doug (well, and Mike) seen any backers lately willing to fund your other "kick-me-while-I'm-down project" - that being the La Moscow Mud Pit Of N Polk?  NO?!

J  :]