[Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 2 11:28:49 PDT 2007

And what makes you think that the distinction escapes me? I was merely calling into question the need to condemn a man (or his sign?) for making his opinion known. I was also a little unclear as to why it might be mandatory  for a candidate to fall in line and express his opinion on another mans opinion, as I expressed in my opinion of Ms. Hovey's opinion of Mr. Carscallen's opinion of Mr. Glasebrook's opinion. See what this leads to? Chaos!