[Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:59:52 PDT 2007

He made a BIG and BROAD statement regarding these three candidates.  IF he meant what YOU say he is protesting, why not come right out and say so?  The way he left it, was inflammatory and meant to create a dislike for and against Ament, LaMarr and Pall.

Yes, he has the right to express his opinion - but others have the same right to call him on it once he puts it out there.

J  :]