[Vision2020] A Contemplation for Mr. Schwaller

Bob Herodotus bherodotus at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:51:57 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

You will recall that two days ago, you stated that you “worked for several months with Mr Sitler and other sex offenders in our area,” and I asked you to show me where in the public record I could substantiate this claim.

So while you search for an answer, there’s something I’d like you to consider. You see, many of us don’t understand your shtick because on the one hand, Steven Sitler committed abominations that no one can comprehend, but on the other, you find this an occasion to act flip and cavalier, as though his crimes were nothing more than someone’s failure to watch their henhouse. Everything from your sloppy (but deliberate) spelling and punctuation errors to your inane tag lines, it appears as though this is one big game of “watch me be clever” to you. And now we learn that someone as glib and irresponsible as you “worked for several months with Mr Sitler and other sex offenders in our area,” that is, if we should believe you. If your claim is true, surely even you can understand how the local community finds this disturbing.

Of course, this last telegraph gave it all away and everyone has connected the dots from your profile — smart ass with personal access to Sitler — to the dots of the only man in the public record who fits that profile. But it is no more comforting to realize that you still think this a trite matter. Once again, I believe that this was the thought that moved Tom Hansen and Wayne Fox to make their outrageous suggestion. And once again, they don’t realize that your offspring matters no more to you than your flock’s — because IT’S ALL ABOUT DOUG.

So I offer these thoughts to you with the hope that somehow you could begin to reflect upon your malignancy. This is not a game.. Just look in the faces of those children and project forward into their haunted futures. If that doesn’t persuade you, then ask their parents if they think the Glenn Schwaller Show is funny, because I seriously doubt they know about your antics. They exist in their own private hell, working each day to remove Sitler’s stains from their children. I’m sure that’s one reason they moved; of course the other reason probably relates to his early release, which was due in large part to their incompetent attorney and their pigheaded pastor. But if the victims don’t move you, then perhaps you could give your pal RC Jr a call to get his opinion. I doubt he’s laughing with you, just as I doubt Jack Bradley laughed when he learned about West Virginia from Pooh’s Think. I know his overseer didn’t think it was funny.

So give it a thought, Mr. Schwaller. There actually are other people who live in this universe and your actions really do affect them.

And don’t forget to point us to the public record that verifies you “worked for several months with Mr Sitler and other sex offenders in our area.” It will go a long way toward rehabilitating your credibility.

Thanks