[Vision2020] A personal invitation to Mr. Schwaller

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 29 15:37:21 PDT 2007

To put it simply, g-ster -

We are (or at least "I am") aware of these other sex offenders.  Thank you,
Dale Courtney, for your consciousness to post the sex offender database with
Google maps.

However, all but one of these offenders has not been convicted in several
years.  None of them have a history commensurate with Steven J. Sitler and
his dozens of dozens of dozens of offenses.

Of those you mention -

Michael Ashcraft - Date of Conviction: June 26, 1991

Michael J. Brazington - Date of Conviction:  April 18, 2000

Robert P. Buckingham - Date of Conviction: June 28, 2004

Frank H. Burkgart - Date of Conviction: March 31, 1997

Harvey L. Hamilton - Date of Conviction: July 19, 1985

Michael J. Hardway - Date of Conviction: May 15, 1990

Dennis J. Hendrix - Date of Conviction: November 22, 1985

Wayne E. Jacobs - Date of Conviction:  May 11, 1998

Knute D. Klingler - Date of Conviction: December 21, 2000

Kevin E. Osterberg - Date of Conviction: January 6, 2000

I could not find any record of Christopher Busting.  Would you be so kind as
to provide it here for us?

There is nothing to reflect any of these felons as being repeat offenders,
definitely not to the scale of Steven J. Sitler.

  _____