[Vision2020] Tragedy Highlights Reasons for Concern about Sitler

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon May 21 20:35:00 PDT 2007

Visionaires:

Apologist "Glenn Schwaller" -- whose real name most of us have figured out
despite his cowardice of unsuccessfully trying to hide behind a pseudonym
for the umpteenth time -- has spent more than a fair amount of cyber-ink
trying to convince us we really have nothing to worry about with respect to
the Kirk's serial (although our anemic system sought justice for only one of
his victims) pedophile Steven Sitler.

After all, "Schwaller" shrilly insists, Sitler has had limits placed on him
as a result of his conviction and sentencing, plus he's subject to oversight
by P&P.

While there are still many unknowns, we now know Jason Hamilton had limits
placed on him as a result of his conviction.  Hamilton, too, was under the
oversight of P&P, the same P&P "Schwaller" holds out to us as empty
reassurance that our children are safe.

One of the terms of Hamilton's 6 June 2006 conviction and resulting
probation was that he wasn't to possess any firearms.

The Latah County Prosecutor's Office brought Hamilton up on unspecified
probation violation charge(s) 4 April 2007.

Hamilton appeared in court just last Tuesday, 15 May 2007, where he
apparently was allowed to remain free in spite of probation violation(s).

In addition to the two semi-automatic rifles Hamilton used in his attacks on
his wife and our community, other guns have now been found in his home as
well.

This in spite of the terms placed on him as a result of his conviction.
This in spite of his oversight by P&P.

Yeah, our children are safe from Steven Sitler:  those conditions and
oversight by P&P will keep our kids safe.  Yeahhhh, riigghhtt.

I'm sure questions will be asked in the coming days and weeks about how many
P&P officers we have in Latah County, how heavy their case loads are, and
how Hamilton managed to have several guns in spite of the terms of his
probation and his monitoring by P&P.

For now, I just want to point out *exactly* how dangerous a game "Schwaller"
has been trying to play -- unsuccessfully, I hope -- with those of us who
care about *all* the children in our community.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****