[Vision2020] what he was shooting

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 20:03:28 PDT 2007

I disagree with this not being the time for this discussion.

The problem is Moscow is NEVER ready for this type of discussion.  EVER!  We
are too busy ignoring things and THIS is what happens when a community
REFUSES to face its problems.

NOW is very much the time for this and many other discussions like it to
happen....before time allows us to sink into another hole of complacency and
allows us to forget any and all of the victims of one man's lunacy and one
towns refusal to freaking get the point that something is very wrong with
this community.

J  :]