[Vision2020] Grief, condolences, hopes, prayers......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 21 16:32:28 PDT 2007

I have absolutely no qualms with making any/all weapons available to our law
enforcement officers.  As far as I am concerned, it is part of the uniform.

I simply fail to see how making assault rifles easily available to the
public reduces the incidents of violent crime.

I am not anti-second amendment.  I am against assault rifles.

Now, if you could provide me one example of a police officer supporting and
encouraging the public proliferation of assault rifles, I may be forced to
re-think my position.

How about it, Pat?  Up for the challenge?

Seeya round town, Moscow.