[Vision2020] Grief, condolences, hopes, prayers......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 20 18:43:44 PDT 2007

I agree with you to an extent, Matt.

However, I believe that is a shared responsibility between the parents (or
lack thereof), the manufacturer (who fattens his fiscal bottom-line), the
law (that continues to permit it), and the seller (that makes them readily
available) that put a lethally armed killer in Moscow's First Presbyterian
Church last night.

Continued easy access to assault rifles is not going to eliminate, or even
reduce, violent crimes.  Yet, I feel that removing their accessibility and
abolishing their legality may save lives.

But then, I'm just one of them liberal wackos with a conscience doing what
comes natural.

Seeya round town, Moscow.