[Vision2020] Sitler's Photo

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 19 11:10:54 PDT 2007

Hi All -

It seems that the Idaho Sex Offender Registry has been updated to include a
photo of what purports to be of Sitler.

Is this Sitler?

http://isp.state.id.us/so_viewer/showSO.do?nic=SX06787

It looks considerably different than the photo I have at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027

What makes this even more peculiar (and pretty much the reason why I ask) is
that the photo posted at my "public announcement" site (and previously
downloaded from Sitler's own, and now defunct, website) has been there for a
year.  It has been seen by people from both sides of the proverbial aisle,
yet nobody has complained about it not being Steven James Sitler.

Your input would be most valuable.

Thanks,

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)