[Vision2020] VJ's (was RE: BBQ anyone?)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat May 12 12:31:06 PDT 2007

Love it!And my son let me sneak a few bites from his pulled pork BBQ sandwich from VJ's, and it was delicious.  Eye-rolling, lip-smacking, soul-warming, gut-satisfyingly delicious.Now, where are my mints???keelyFrom: thansen at moscow.comTo: kjajmix1 at msn.com; gussie443 at hotmail.com; sslund at roadrunner.com; vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: RE: [Vision2020] VJ's (was RE: BBQ anyone?)Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:19:17 -0700

Have I got a coffee mug for you, keely.

https://images.efollett.com/spirit/v4/089/CM5200-SEALLOGO.jpg

>From Delta State
 University, home of the