[Vision2020] VJ's (was RE: BBQ anyone?)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat May 12 12:57:40 PDT 2007

There's a very nice article by Murf & picture of VJs in today's Daily News.
Unfortunately, the Business section is currently MIA in the online version.

Also, my dh picked up a menu from VJs today -- he's agreed we can try it
tonight  :-)  If anyone is interested in seeing the menu, I'm happy to scan
& email . . . just ask  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.