[Vision2020] Weitz is a 'civic terrorist'

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed May 9 07:38:40 PDT 2007

Patricia and other teachers,

In the final analysis never forget you are the ones spending countless hours providing for the needs of kids through your classroom efforts, while Donovan and others including myself spend our hours fighting back and forth on this site helping no one.  If you read through the messages in any given time span you will discover two or three folks who are always ready to disparage anyone, for any reason, at any time.  Donovan is one of those.  In all his postings the only positive one I recall was written to me about people not knowing where we live.  It was pretty funny, really, given that a lot of people think Idaho is far away in never never land.  I remember his posting began,

"Me and my mom were in California and told a woman we were from Idaho, and she said, 'so you don't live in this country.' "

I think we've all run into instances such as this. This one was a classic.  I read it for content, not grammar, and enjoyed it a lot.

Hope all of you at McDonald School  enjoy the donuts today.  The retired employees of Moscow School District want you to know we appreciate what you do for the kids who go to our schools.  We too had to endure the Gerry Weitz Snit Fits,  none ever as serious as this.  He has really outdone himself this time.  Too bad he can't just resign from something.

Thanks again,

Sue Hovey