[Vision2020] Weitz is a civic terrorist?

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue May 8 15:13:14 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Thanks -- those were my thoughts as well.

Can anyone shed any light on how MDS funds legal expenses?  I mean, I'm
assuming they have a budget or something for legal expenses, but I'm really
unclear on how it works.

I guess I'm asking because I'm wondering if maybe setting up a fund for
donations specifically to help defray the costs of defending Dr. Weitz's
suit might be possible or helpful?

Keely -- I've added you as a recipient since as a retired Trustee, you
definitely have more knowledge than do I  :-)  As a former trustee, I also
would have added Dr. Weitz as well, but that seems rather pointless . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****