[Vision2020] Weitz is a civic terrorist?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue May 8 14:31:46 PDT 2007

G-
your question: "If Dr. Weitz's claim has no legal merit, then why would MSD have any concern?"
my response: a huge amount of administrative time and a sizable chunk of money (as in paid by local taxes to the district) will have to be used to fight this suit.  Of course the district, and its patrons, are concerned.
BL