[Vision2020] The Daily News, or journalism in Moscow (was Questions for you legal eagles)

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:28:37 PDT 2007

I didn't see anything in the News concerning his probationary stint.  Maybe
there will be something tonight.  I was going to attend the court session on
Friday, but a delay pushed things forward into another time commitment.  His
car is no longer in the courthouse parking lot so one can assume he as been
release to District 2 Probation and Parole supervision.

If there is a dearth of "good investigative reporters" in the Quad-City
region, (maybe it's not the reporters but supervision editors??) I suspect
one could always phone the Lewiston television station and tell them of a
"news story that may be of value to the general population" - ditto for the
Spokane stations.  They do post stories and photos of offenders recently
released into the Spokane area - maybe even to other areas if someone lets
the cat out of the bag.

I guess time will tell the full story as it transpires.  I suppose one could
always call P & P and voice one's concerns to the resident corrections
people in Moscow.  I suspect they like to keep on top of what the locals
think and would like to know.

Schwaller

"You can always see it coming but you can never stop it."
     Michael Timmins