[Vision2020] yes, Weitz is suing Moscow School District

Brent Bradberry brentbradberry at clearwire.net
Fri May 4 16:37:56 PDT 2007

Speaking in defense of Dr. Weitz, I think that he believes that he is
acting in the interests of Moscow's children, and that he has done so
consistently for years. I am quite convinced that his "heart is in the
right place." Nevertheless, the news of his suit takes me aback. It
seems bizarre to me. In the past Dr Weitz has posted on V2020 - perhaps
he will do so now and explain his reasoning.

Brent Bradberry