[Vision2020] Rose's Cleaning House & Comments

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 7 11:43:46 PDT 2007

I am not without my resources (irrefutable resources), g.

You really should pay closer attention this email's signature.

To me it is more than a cute saying.  It is a creed.

By the by, g-man - Computers aren't blocked.  IP addresses are.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Don't tell me why I can't.
Show me how I can."

- Author Unknown