[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:51:34 PDT 2007

1.  I suspect one will find out if the No Contact Order will be in effect at
today's hearing.  Again, this will fall under P&P's jurisdiction as well.

2.  I'm not sure if there will be "national publicity" on this case one way
or the other.  Seems like there is enough of a problem getting the MPD News
to pick up anything of importance going on in the community . . .

3.  I'm sure if the court was not aware of the "trophy website" then, they
are now.  A good point on why they or law enforcement was not aware of it at
the time.  Seems like unless the MPD or LCSD is handed the weapon in a
murder, they can't seem to find it so I suspect the web site was unknown to
them.

4.  I guess one would have to make inquiries to the Prosecuting Attorney's
office and/or the court to find out what was going on in the plea bargain.

5.  All very good questions - sort of sad we don't have a good investigative
reporter in the region that could answer these and other questions in a
neutral manner.

Schwaller