[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 12:05:47 PDT 2007

1.  Agreed, providing the Defense and Wilson are honest about this situation
- to date, that has not proven to be the case.

2.  This case stinks of national interest.  We have a "pastor" of a huge
church hiding the prolific activies of a child molester and supporting those
activities by actively hiding the facts and then supporting the pervert by
presenting his self as a "qualified counselor" for said pervert when he has
had NO training either as a pastor or as a pedophile counselor.  Not to
mention that Sitler did his thing ALL OVER THE COUNTRY before getting caught
here in Moscow.

3.  Both the court and the DA's office were made very aware of the web site.

4.  They won't tell you.

5.  Agreed.

J  :]