[Vision2020] Archies article quote

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 29 05:54:18 PDT 2007

You are wrong, Chas.

Those were Mr. Johnson's precise words, as admitted by Mr. Johnson during an
on-air interview with Steve McGehee.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Jim_Johnson_Sign.mp3

Jim Johnson goes on to suggest that Tom should have approached him [Jim
Johnson] to explain that he [Tom] is with a disabled person.  This
suggestion, alone, opens the flood gates for criticism.

The thing that sticks in the back of my mind throughout this exchange on
V2020 is:

Here is an individual that moves into a small town where he knows virtually
nobody and opens a restaurant, an extremely customer-oriented venture.
Taking these into consideration, Mr. Johnson should have been particularly
more flexible in his responses to customers in his establishment.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)