[Vision2020] Vote-By-Mail Measure Dies in Committee

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 27 16:00:26 PDT 2007

I agree with the committee structure for the reasons you mentioned. After all that is taken care of bills  should still go to the floor. I had five bills mostly dealing with open meeting and public records introduced for me last year by Gary Schroeder. All of them died in committee. Legislation should not be stopped by a hand full of people.

Roger