[Vision2020] Fw: Archie's on the Square

Robbie calebsomeone at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 15:26:32 PDT 2007

what i just found out is it is a 55 min interview that was recorded with Tom and then they will open the lines after the interview is played for phone calls.. if i hear diffrent i will post.

Regards,

Robbie E. K. Storla

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.