[Vision2020] School Administration and Oversight (from the BLog)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Mar 26 12:29:25 PDT 2007

Jackie,

When you were attending Christ Church did you request to see the documents?

And now that you are out from the oppressive clutches of "that evil empire" do you think that they would give it to you?

And just WHY do you desperately need to know what Doug put on his IRS 1040? Do you feel he owes you some pay back for your friendship?

Mayhaps you can understand ye iffen we parlay in pirate.

The reason that public school teachers and officials are under such scrutiny is because we don't have a choice but to pay them our tax monies.

Logos and Christ Church receive my funds because I choose to give them the money.

One is done out of my free will and one is done under threat of incarceration and penalty. That is the difference.

But then again you don't submit any funds to any entity. Now do ya matie!

So, I ask you again, why disclose the wages et al of public school teachers
and officials?  Why open them to such close scrutiny and not allow the same
to be done by "private schools" like Logos and NSA?

J  :]