[Vision2020] Musicians and artists wanted

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 26 12:00:27 PDT 2007

Rendezvous in the Park is celebrating its 25th year this year.  We have an upcoming fundraiser on April 28, the Rendezvous Showcase of Local Talent, from which three musical acts will be selected to open the Rendezvous evening concerts on Thurs-Sat, July 19-21.

The deadline for submission of CDs or tapes by local musicians, needed to apply for being selected to play in the Showcase, is April 6.  We hope local bands that are interested in playing in the Showcase (we anticipate selecting six bands to play), will submit CDs to the Rendezvous Board.  CDs must be received by April 6.  PO Box 9067 in Moscow, or email me at the above address or our executive director at rendezvous at moscow.com to see if we can assist in the drop-off, if time is short.  Original music preferred.

We are also seeking artists to work at Rendezvous for Kids, an arts and crafts event for elementary school kids for half-days on Thursday and Friday of Rendezvous.  Artists with questions about participating in Rendezvous for Kids should contact either Tenley tenleyb at hotmail.com or Frances FPrestonOT at hotmail.com for more information.

A short interview that appeared on KLEW offers more details about both calls for artists, referenced above.  See the following link for more information:
http://www.klewtv.com/features/nwmorning/6576142.html

Bruce Livingston
Rendezvous Co-President