[Vision2020] [Spam] Re: Protest at Archies on the Square

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 26 13:11:18 PDT 2007

Thanks for the comments by you and Chas. It is a common failing of most people to  accept the first story that  they are told with out thinking that there my be another side. A friend of mine ( Bob) once listened to a guy complain about haw bad his wife was. Finely Bob said "There are two sides to every story, I've heard your". It is to bad more people can't be like Bob.

Roger