[Vision2020] School Administration and Oversight (from the BLog)

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Mar 25 13:41:20 PDT 2007

Gary's last post blasts Jackie's arguement with the following:

" With this being the case, h, why does our lists resident obsessive not
> content herself with whatever information is made available in "records
> that
> are a matter of public domain?"

Then Gary concludes his discussion of public v. private schools with this:

 I'd be willing
> to bet that the public employees are compensated at a significantly higher
> rate even though their overall efficiency isn't commensurately greater.

My question:  And from which records of public domain will he be drawing the
data?

Sue Hovey