[Vision2020] Population

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 16 15:16:28 PDT 2007

Chasuk -

Your attention is invited to the second comment posted (by Hierdoug), and
attached, at:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/03/10/50469.aspx

I have provided the signature below, allowing you to ensure that it is
verbatim.

Thanks, Chasuk.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idhao

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)