[Vision2020] Population

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:00:49 PDT 2007

On 3/16/07, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> The posted signature on several of my postings is NOT a mockery, Chasuk.  It
> is simply a direct quote from Douglas Farris - nothing more, nothing less.
> The intended purpose of adopting this signature is to reflect on one of the
> many stated concepts supported by Douglas farris.

Doug's statement, as reproduced in your signature, is inaccurate and
offensive.  It deserves to be ridiculed, which was the point of my
message to Pat.  Public exposure of inanity is an effective method of
revealing such inanity for what it is.  Apparently this was not your
motive.  My apologies for misinterpreting your intent.

Chas