[Vision2020] Population

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 16 14:37:42 PDT 2007

Chasuk stated:

"I'm just saying that the reason for Tom's mockery in this case is deserved,
or at least understandable."

The posted signature on several of my postings is NOT a mockery, Chasuk.  It
is simply a direct quote from Douglas Farris - nothing more, nothing less.
The intended purpose of adopting this signature is to reflect on one of the
many stated concepts supported by Douglas farris.

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)