[Vision2020] Population

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:06:47 PDT 2007

On 3/16/07, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> I have provided the signature below, allowing you to ensure that it is
> verbatim.

> Thanks, Chasuk.

I don't know how to interpret your thanks.  Frankly, I don't know
whether you are being sincere, or sarcastic.  However, for what it's
worth:

It is the content of DOUG'S STATEMENT that I find inaccurate and offensive.

I BELIEVE YOU, that you have reproduced Doug's statement accurately.

I am not certain how this happened.  Honestly, I know that I have
wronged you, and I regret it sincerely.  If I could undo it, I would.
I was trying to stick up for you, by defending and explaining --
lauding, even --  your educative use of Doug's words.  We were
friends, Tom.  At least, I thought we were.  Over the months, you have
written many things on Vision2020 that I felt were destructive versus
constructive in the Kirker/NSA/Wilson war, but I didn't stop
considering you as a friend.  You have ignored all of my apologies,
both public and private, so I am guessing that I am still in your bad
graces.

I made a mistake, Tom. A big one.  I'm sorry for that mistake, for
having hurt you.  Right now, I'm asking for forgiveness and some level
of reconciliation.

How about it, Tom?  Do you have forgiveness in your heart?  Can I buy
you a beer, at Mingle's, or elsewhere?

Pensively,

Chas