[Vision2020] Support Impeachment

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 16 13:17:00 PDT 2007

>From today's (March 16, 2007) Letters section of the Spokesman Review with
thanks to Dave Vent of the Spokane Valley -

Vermont: 36 towns call for impeachment probe of president
http://www.vermontguardian.com/local/032007/TownMeetingImpeach.shtml

Washington State Senate Joint Memorial 8016 - Requesting an impeachment
investigation into actions by President Bush and Vice President Cheney
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/WA_SJM_8016.pdf

Support impeachment

In order that I be appropriately respectful and stay within the limits of
acceptable taste, I'll avoid touching on the last 200 years of political
representative performance and restrict myself to a plea that you simply do
what anyone would do with an intact conscience and a belief that you
represent the voters and not the owners of the voting machines. Support SJM
8016 and the effort to impeach the criminal cabal that infests the White
House.

Past regimes have lied us into wars of aggression dating back to the
Mexican- American War at least, every one in reality for territorial
expansion or corporate exploitation and profit from the resources of other
nations. But in none of these have we seen such wholesale evisceration of
the Constitution, basic human rights dating back to the Magna Carta and
treaties ad infinitum.

We have this opportunity to join the true patriots of Vermont and help lead
in an effort to regain the course of hope that our founders started us on.
Don't squander it - again.

Dave Vent
Spokane Valley

1:00 PM, Saturday (March 17, 2007)
Friendship Square

BE THERE !

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson