[Vision2020] Support Impeachment

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 16 13:54:38 PDT 2007

Tom

This is a waste of time and money. There are only two years to go. His term will be over before anything would be done. It serves only as a distraction from more important  business. In comparison to other presidents, he no worse than a lot of them and considerably better than Clinton. The only thing it might accomplish and may be the main reason for it is to tarnish other republicans and gain the White House for the democrats.

Roger