[Vision2020] Vision2020 : Gambinos

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:04:10 PDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Megan Prusynski <megan at meganpru.com> wrote:
> Last I heard, they laid off all the employees (a couple of my friends worked
> there, they weren't too happy needless to say) because it was bought by a
> new owner. The new owner was supposedly going to fix it up and re-open.
> Guess that hasn't happened yet. Hmm... maybe I should buy the building and
> open an organic vegetarian brick-oven pizza joint instead. :) Mmm...
> pizza... something we are seriously lacking in Moscow. :)
>
> I'd like to see it fixed up, it looks like crap right now.
>
> peace!
> ~megan

A little late to buy the building, aparently it is being torn down.
Hubby had driven by this morning and saw it was half demolished and
called me to see if I could find anything out.

The article posted somethign about remodeling, I guess it was easier
to tear it down. Bummer, I have fond memories of many a pizza there in
college.

Jean C