[Vision2020] Vision2020 : Gambinos

Megan Prusynski megan at meganpru.com
Tue Mar 13 11:44:09 PDT 2007

Last I heard, they laid off all the employees (a couple of my friends
worked there, they weren't too happy needless to say) because it was
bought by a new owner. The new owner was supposedly going to fix it
up and re-open. Guess that hasn't happened yet. Hmm... maybe I should
buy the building and open an organic vegetarian brick-oven pizza
joint instead. :) Mmm... pizza... something we are seriously lacking
in Moscow. :)

I'd like to see it fixed up, it looks like crap right now.

peace!
~megan