[Vision2020] Words Bring Pause

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Mar 12 07:19:25 PDT 2007

"Supporters of the measure also say that states that have passed legislation
to make English the official language can demonstrate this helps promote
faster learning of English among those who are not fluent in its usage."

Note to Tom Trail:

If we had this legislation 40 years ago, would we now have a president who
is fluent in English?

W.