[Vision2020] One more thing!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 9 14:35:52 PST 2007

We must realize, though, Paul -

"Forgiveness" is in the eye of the beholder.

Take, for instance, serial pedophiles.  Some Christian groups may believe
that some serial pedophiles are incapable of rehabilitation and, therefore,
should be cast to the bowels of Hell, while that same Christian group may
believe that certain serial pedophiles have repented and welcome them back
into the flock with open, loving arms.

As for me, I am still waiting for the lyrics to the "Tom Hansen Super-Duper
Whammy Bammy Imprecatory Prayer".

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)