[Vision2020] One more thing!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 14:24:11 PST 2007

Wouldn't praying an imprecatory prayer violate the "as we forgive those
who trespass against us" part?  Does your God really need you to point
out how badly other should be treated by Him?  Why not pray that their
sins be forgiven and that they come to know and love your Lord?
Wouldn't that be better for everyone?

Are you going to sit back and laugh should your God take your advice and
give "your enemies" a good smiting?

All the technology and scientific progress in the world barely conceals
the fact that, deep down, we are still the neanderthals we'd like to
think others are.

Paul