[Vision2020] One more thing!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:45:40 PST 2007

YES!  Someone who gets it!

The Lord's Prayer is a general-covers-all prayer that is supposed to be used
to help focus us on what Jesus' message was - ALL - that's A L L - people
are welcome by God and ALL - again, that's A L L - are worthy of His Love
and Forgiveness.  TO BE CLEAR (since Doug seems to be having trouble with
this) this means He died for each and everyone's sins, not just those few
that think they are they only ones worthy.  He died for EVERYONE's sins, not
just those appointed by Doug Wilson and certainly not those appointed or
approved of by the likes of Doug Farris - who can't even follow the simplest
of laws or mandates of God or man.

Hey Doug - here's a suggestion; take care of YOUR family and stop trying so
hard to take care of God's...HE does not want or need your assistance.  All
you do with you spewing of hate is prove why people shouldn't believe in
God.  WRONG THING TO BE DOING.  Read Ephesians, if you are in doubt about
being a stumbling stone.

J  :]