[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat for Greensides Hill subdivision

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:55:01 PST 2007

FYI, No-Clue -

The sound-bites consist of Mike Hoffman's presentation to the city council
last Monday in its entirety.

The documentaiton consists of, but is not limited to, a multi- multi-
multi-page Rezoning Application submitted by the Hoffmans, Wilsons, and
Grays (complete with exhibits).

Although this may take a fair amount of time for me to organize an online
presentation contrasting these above two items, please feel free to file a
civil complaint against me.  It will be refreshing for me to get off campus
for a change and meet new people.

All I am presenting is merely digital audio files that originated from the
city's own recording and documentation that originated from the Hoffmans,
Wilsons, and Grays.  But don't let the truth and facts slow you down (like
it ever has before).

I am thinking of preparing a video/audio compilation for YouTube, related to
how a certain local entity has placed themselves above the law and have
consistently gotten away with it.  I already have oodles of video.  I am
thinking of using "Whatever Lola Wants" from Damn Yankees as background.