[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat for Greensides Hill subd

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:36:08 PST 2007

OOOOOOooooooooo - scary....this coming from a guy who continues to break the
law by doing electrical work when HE DOESN'T HAVE A CURRENT LICENSE TO DO
SO!  Not to mention he has no dog in the fight.

You talk big, Doug....but your hot air does little else but inflate your
even bigger head.  In the words of Rowdy - "Get along, little doggy."

J  :]