[Vision2020] City Council approves preliminary plat for Greensides Hill subd

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:34:16 PST 2007

Ok, don't tell me you're that stupid!  The Council meetings are put out over
the airwaves via Channel 13.  Anyone who has access to a tv and cable can
and does watch it.  Including me, you dumb cluck! Makes for some BORING tv
watching, especially when the vote takes forever to be gotten to.  But, you
can keep up with the City doings thata way.

Gawd, give me respite from the stupid!  BTW, Doug, when the camera panned
the audience, your big head did not show so that means YOU were not there
either.  So are you getting your "information" from Mike or from Matt Gray
who was seen coming in LATE to the meeting?  He didn't speak, of course, but
at least he was there.

And what's up with Doug Wilson not going to those meetings?  Is he so
confident that things will pass that he just sends in his whipping boys?  I
mean, he has yet to make a single meeting that concerns HIS PROPERTY!!!
Makes you wonder just who on the City Council he's been talking to and knows
how the vote will go.

In other cases, the property owners have always gone to the meetings and at
least sat through the proceedings.  Like Matt Gray, for instance.  Not Doug
W!  Better watch that confidence, Girth mister - it may come back to bite
you in the arse; especially when the project goes belly up for lack of
funding or just because................well, you pick a reason.  I'm sure
there'll be plenty of them.

J  :]