[Vision2020] Poster Biographies --

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 07:37:22 PDT 2007

Andreas - Great Idea!  and say hello to Sara for me!

I'm a working wife and mother of three; two are twenty-somethings and one
very active teenager heading off to college in the fall...  The oldest is
happily married, the middle child is one of a kind (type in Steven Bafus
into Google, click on images, and you'll see why we are intimate with
emergency rooms across the northwest!)  The youngest is a very talented
artist.

Both my husband and I are graduates of Moscow High.  We landed in Deary 25
years ago when we couldn't afford a house in Moscow, and we returned a
couple of years ago.  With the current price of gas, that's a good thing!  I
work for a forestry firm in town, I sew, bead, garden; am Christian, a
Gemini and I drive a yellow SUV!

Thanks
Bev